If you have a payday or auto title loan and…
- You or others are receiving harassing phone calls to collect the debt;
- You have been threatened or charged with criminal penalties;
- You believe that the fees you are paying are unfair;
- You have been harassed or threatened with repossession of your car;
- You are a member of the military and have been charged more than 36%
- You have any other complaints…
Contact the Office of the Consumer Credit Commissioner, The Office of the Texas Attorney General, and the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
They are there to listen to your complaint and to help you resolve it.
Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
TTY/TDD 855-729-CFPB (2372)
Texas Attorney General
Office of the Attorney General
Consumer Protection Division
PO Box 12548, Austin, TX 78711-2548
Texas Office of Consumer Credit Commissioner